As a mompreneur, you may not be familiar with graphics or what a great website includes, but it is something that you certainly need to learn about.
It’s no surprise that a great website is going to be vital in helping you grow your business. A well-designed website is going to be functional, practical, as well as aesthetically pleasing and give people a reason to come back. As a mompreneur, you may not necessarily be familiar with graphic design and areas of web design, but it is something that you certainly need to be aware of. Having the right technology and staff is important but so is utilizing your online presence. If you do not have the right website, then you could be missing out on vital traffic that could lead to sales and help expand your business, even within the first few months.
If you have the funds and time to look into a website design, then you need to go with some notes. You need to know exactly what you want out of your website before making any choices, although a good web designer will be able to greatly assist you and talk you through the essential tips. You need to start looking at the following:
- Start pushing your limits, know what you want, and add some pizzazz to it!
- Provide customer service that people will never forget – give people that great user experience on your website that will make them feel both empowered and put their trust into you.
- Position yourself as an industry expert – you know your niche, so own it.
- Focus on your customer’s needs, not your own – the customer is always right. Give your website the makeover it needs and allow your readers to be able to access all the information they need, relating to your contact details, history, and FAQs.
- FAQs are vital – you need this on your website because it allows people to have their questions answered without you having to speak to them directly.
- Link up your social media – you are probably already on social media and this is a great way to promote your social media pages. Have clear links and calls to action and this applies to your social media pages also, have your website clearly marked so people can click through.
- Pick the right name – if you want your website domain to be more intentional with a .com ending then choose that but if you want to make things a little more niche, then you could look at a com.au or a .net.
- Value people over profits – you want your customer base to keep coming back and you need to get this message across on your website.
- Build the right team – get people behind you that know what you want and have the same vision as you.
- Target a niche market – this can be reflected in your web design, from the graphics and information as well as the colors and anything else that you choose to use in your design.
With R6 Digital, you can look at a complete web design that takes SEO into consideration as well as many other elements that are vital to bringing your business to life.